We respect the privacy of our clients, so we have adopted a set of information management guidelines to ensure your information is safe with us. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not fully established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
1. What We Do
Through our contact form(s) and various web pages, we sometimes collect identifiable information about our clients. Our goal in collecting this information is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. Through Abdeus' various online forms and web pages, we may collect:
- User's first name, last name and email address
- User's country information
- User's IP address
We use this information for the following purpose:
- To perform statistical analysis, measuring relative interest in the various areas of our website
- To send email to you, when directly responding to any submissions you may make of our forms
In addition we sometimes employ HTTP "cookies":
- To recognise user access privileges
- To track individual page visiting patterns
2. What We Don't Do
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party
- Share the information we track on this website, in any form, with advertisers or other parties
Upon request, Abdeus will remove any information from our records relating to your form submissions. Any such request should be sent via our Contact Us page.
Abdeus is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external websites to which we may link.
3. Use of Information
4. Acceptable Website Use
The Abdeus website may only be used for lawful purposes. Visitors and clients are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website. Users may not send unsolicited email messages ("spam") to or through the website or otherwise harass the website owner. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any client or visitor who violates our rules.
5. Applicable Laws
This website is serviced by Abdeus from its offices in Auckland, New Zealand. Abdeus makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside New Zealand, and does not authorise access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or prohibited.
6. Links to Third Party Websites
The links from and to this website are not under the control of Abdeus. Abdeus is not responsible for the contents of any linked website. Abdeus does not imply any endorsement to links from and to this website except where expressly stated.
7. No Warranties & Limitation on Liability
Abdeus does not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any information available on this website for any purpose;
- That any information or documents will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or
- That the functions or services performed by Abdeus or its service providers will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in this website will be corrected.
In no event shall Abdeus be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising from or in connection with, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. Abdeus will not be responsible if any information infects or contaminates your system or information. The entire risk as to the quality, performance, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any information is with you.
Abdeus makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind to the extent permitted by law. To the extent permitted by law, Abdeus disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Abdeus be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, provision of or failure to provide products, services, or material available from this website. To the extent that Abdeus is found liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the use of the information, such liability will be limited to the actual cost to Abdeus of the products and/or services provided.
9. Copyright Notice
© 2010 Abdeus, Auckland, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.
10. Trade Marks & Copyright
Abdeus, the Abdeus logo, and/or other information and logos referenced in this website are either copyright, trade marks, registered trade marks, or other intellectual property rights of Abdeus or related companies. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trade marks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
P.O Box 11928
Ellerslie, Auckland 1542
Phone: +64 9 360-7300
- Systems Integration
- Harmonious marriages between your organisation's complex and disparate systems...
- Software Development
- Purpose built software applications to provide information to the right place at the right time...
- Solution Delivery
- Project management, technical leadership, & solutions architecture: our professionals for your project...
Get in touch with us...
We welcome contact from you, whether for an opportunity to learn about your business; a discussion surrounding
our world-class suite of products and how they could benefit your organisation's market
position; or to partner with you in a complex project with the provision of our